Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Diner's Drive-ins and Dives: TV you want to eat

Maddie 'found' this show for us and if you aren't aware of the Food Network, this is the reason to find it on your cable listing: Diners, Drive-ins and Dives covers the places you'd like to know exist when you visit a new area.

What you need to do is this: have your tivo find the show and record it - go ahead, I'll wait...

Ok, now go to this list of places Guy has gone to (the host of the show) and find one near you to visit yourself. If you are unsure, send me email and I will tell you what places I have seen on the show and would give my eye tooth (side note: do people still say that? Eye-tooth? I dunno, tooth, teeth, one of them sounds right to me) to go to myself and then go there FOR ME.

Tell them Maddie sent you though, for she is the responsible party in all this...aw heck, who am I kidding, she is the 'designated responsible party' for the royal 'WE' - period.